When the [[Construct]] property for a Function object F is called, the following steps are taken:
1. Create a new native ECMAScript object.
2. Set the [[Class]] property of Result(1) to "Object".
3. Get the value of the prototype property of the F.
4. If Result(3) is an object, set the [[Prototype]] property of Result(1) to Result(3).
5. If Result(3) is not an object, set the [[Prototype]] property of Result(1) to the original Object
prototype object as described in 220.127.116.11.
6. Invoke the [[Call]] property of F, providing Result(1) as the this value and providing the argument
list passed into [[Construct]] as the argument values.
7. If Type(Result(6)) is Object then return Result(6).
8. Return Result(1).
posted on 2009-07-01 21:21 汪杰
阅读(126) 评论(0) 编辑 收藏 引用