随笔-57  评论-12  文章-0  trackbacks-0
 
面试英语经典问答
http://www.51Test.net  2005-8-23  来源:无忧考网
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)

Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)
A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)

Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。)
A: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。)

Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)

Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?(你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。)

Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)

Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)
A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)

Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?) or
Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)

Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. (什么会让你有成就感?)
A:Doing my best job for your company. (为贵公司竭力效劳。)
A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability. (尽我所能,完成一个项目。)

  Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why?(假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?)
A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. (我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。)
A:I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. (我乐意捐给教育机构。)

  Q:What is most important in your life right now?(眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?)
A:To get a job in my field is most important to me. (对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。)
A:To secure employment hopefully with your company. (希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。)

  Q:What current issues concern you the most?(目前什么事是你最关心的?)
A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO on our industry. (目前中国经济的总体情況以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。)

  Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?(你会在本公司服务多久呢?)
A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field. (只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。)

  Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?(你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?)
A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.
(我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。)
A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. (我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。)
A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.(也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。)
如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:
It would be premature for me to predict this. (现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。)
甚至还可以打趣的说:
Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director.(或 CEO 或 president)((说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!)

  Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?(你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?)
A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most. (薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。)
A: 假如你有家眷,可以说:
To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. (坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。)

Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)
A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)

Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)
A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)
They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)

Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)
A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)
A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"实际行动"的人。)

Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)
A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)

Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理別人的批评?)
A: Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。)

Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)
A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。)
A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)

Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)
A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)

Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎样对待自己的失敗?)
A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。)

posted @ 2006-04-11 17:58 Martin 阅读(303) | 评论 (0)编辑 收藏
英语口语之人际交往篇
http://www.51Test.net  2006-2-23  来源:无忧考网 51Test.net

▼提出邀请


我们几个朋友准备在我家聚一聚。 We're going to have a few friends over at my house.

A: We're going to have a few friends over at my house. Would you like to come?

我们几个朋友准备在我家聚一聚,你能来吗?

B: Absolutely yes. 当然要去。


我们晚上有个派对,你来吗? We have a party tonight. Would you like to come?

A: We have a party tonight. Would you like to come?

我们晚上有个派对,你来吗?

B: I'd love to. 我很愿意来。


我想请你喝杯酒。 I want to buy you a drink.

A: I want to buy you a drink. 我想请你喝杯酒。

B: That's great. 那太好了。


到我家来一起喝几杯怎么样? Could you come to my house for beer?

A: Could you come to my house for beer?

到我家来一起喝几杯怎么样?

B: I'd love to very much. 很高兴有这么一个机会。


我想约你今晚和我跳舞去。 I'd like to have you dance with me tonight.

A: I'd like to have you dance with me tonight. Are you free?

我想约你今晚和我跳舞去,你有时间吗?

B: Yes. 有时间。


这个周末你打算干什么? What are you doing over the weekend?

A: What are you doing over the weekend?

这个周末你打算干什么?

B: I'm thinking about it. 我正在考虑呢。


你下个星期天有什么打算吗? Do you have anything to do next Sunday?

A: Do you have anything to do next Sunday?

你下个星期天有什么打算吗?

B: Up till now, I have no plan. 到面前为止我还没想好。


我会等到你有空的时候。 I can wait at your leisure.

A: I'm very busy. Don't call me any more today.

我很忙。今天别再给我打电话了。

B: I can wait at your leisure. 我会等到你有空的时候。


等你有时间我再打电话给你。 I'll call you when you have time.

A: Now I have something urgent to deal with.

我现在有急事需要处理。

B: Then I'll call you when you have time.

那等你有时间我再打电话给你。


你星期二晚上准备做什么? What're you going to do on Tuesday night?

A: What're you going to do on Tuesday night?

你星期二晚上准备做什么?

B: What for? 有什么事情吗?


这个星期天你有时间吗? Are you free this Sunday?

A: Are you free this Sunday? I want to invite you to a fashion show.

这个星期天你有时间吗?我想邀请你去看时装表演。

B: That's great. 太好了。


12号你忙吗? Are you busy on the twelfth?

A: Are you busy on the twelfth? 12号你忙吗?

B: I will have a conference on that day. 那天我要开会。


你什么时间能来参加我们的野餐呀? When can we expect you for a picnic?

A: When can we expect you for a picnic?

你什么时间能来参加我们的野餐呀?

B: Is this Sunday all right? 这个星期六可以吗?


你想不想和我一起去看电影? Would you like to see a movie with me?

A: Would you like to see a movie with me?

你想不想和我一起去看电影?

B: Yes. It's a pleasure. 很荣幸。


出去散步怎么样? How about going out for a walk?

A: How about going out for a walk? 出去散步怎么样?

B: Great! 太好了!


今天上午你有安排吗? Do you have plans for this morning?

A: Do you have plans for this morning?

今天上午你有安排吗?

B: Yes, I have an interview for a job.

有安排,我得去参加工作面试。


今天晚些时候有空吗? Are you free later today?

A: Are you free later today? 今天晚些时候有空吗?

B: I'm afraid not. 恐怕没有。


一起吃晚饭好吗? How about having dinner together?

A: How about having dinner together? 一起吃晚饭好吗?

B: I'm sorry. I already have another appointment tonight.

对不起,我晚上有约会。


那你能来吗? Can you come then?

A: Jane, I just got your invitation. Thank you for it.

简,我刚收到你们的请柬。谢谢。

B: Can you come then? 那你能来吗?

posted @ 2006-04-11 17:57 Martin 阅读(137) | 评论 (0)编辑 收藏
地道的美式用餐英语口语
http://www.51Test.net  2006-2-23  来源:阿里巴巴

  1. Do you like to go out eating?

  想不想出去吃呢?

  有次我问老美出去吃东西怎么说,他回答说一般出去吃饭,他们只说go to eat ,go out eating 或是eat out 而不会说go to dinner,go for lunch,也就是不需特地说中餐或是晚餐。的所以后来老美问我刚去哪了,我应该要说的I just went out eating,而不会说I just went to dinner。小明细多注意,你的英文会更棒。

  如果要强调是去吃午餐或晚餐的话,一般就直接说lunch 或是dinner。例如人家问你,"Where did you go?" 你就可答说"lunch"

  2. There is a Deli over there,do you like it?

  那里有一家Deli(餐厅),你喜不喜欢呢?

  美国的餐厅可分很多种,Restaurant 是一般的通称,另外常用到的有Deli :供应三明治,沙拉这种现成的,不需再经过烹调的餐厅,例如SUBWAY 就可以算是Deli。另外还有Grill 也随处可见,翻译成烤肉餐厅,多半是提供牛排,汉堡热食类的食物。

  Deli 这个字是delicatessen 的简写,可是现今在美国一般只会听到deli 而很少听到delicatessen 了!

  3. What do you like to drink?

  想要喝什么?

  美国餐厅的习惯,吃饭时都会点一大杯饮料,所以侍者一定会先问你What do you like to drink。也有人会这么说,Can I get you something to drink?一般餐厅都会提供的有Coke,Diet Coke,Sprite,Iced Tea,以及Lemonade 等。如果什么都不要,就说Just water

  值得注意的是,在一般的速食店提到drink 都是指soft drink 而言。但是一般人说到have a drink 时,他们多半指的是alcoholic,也就是含酒精的饮料。所以如果有人问你,"Come on, have a drink with us." 他绝不是要你跟他们一起喝可乐的意思,而是要你跟他们一起喝酒啦!

  4. Are you ready to order or just a minute?

  你们准备好了吗? 还是要再等一会?

  通常饮料上桌之后,大伙都还要花点时间研究一下菜单,如果侍者看你们大概都差不多了,他就会过来问你们,Are you ready to order or just a minute?如果是已经准备好要点餐了,就直接跟她说你想吃什么,如果大家还要再研究研究,则可以跟侍者说Just a minute。或是Wait a few more minutes。请他等一下,他会说OK. I'll beback.(好,那我等下再来。)

  5. Do you want to separate check?

  你们要不要分开付帐?

  比如说二对夫妻出去吃饭,大家想各自付自己的,则你们可以主动跟侍者说的We want to separate check。有时他们也会主动问你 Do you want to separate check?或是Do you want separate checks? 这样的话帐单就会有二张。但有些餐厅separatecheck 会多收服务费,最好先问清楚。如果是要一起付,则简单地说,together或是one check 就可以了。

posted @ 2006-04-11 17:55 Martin 阅读(224) | 评论 (0)编辑 收藏
英语口语之家庭消费篇
http://www.51Test.net  2006-2-22  来源:无忧考网

▼ 逛街的冲动


我们去逛街好不装。 Why don't we go window-shopping?

=Shall we go window-shopping?

◆Let's go window-shopping! 我们去逛街吧!


我想去买件新西装。 I want to get a new suit.

A: I want to get a new suit.

我想去买件新西装。

B: Let's go to Onshow Store.

我们去昂秀商场。


货比三家绝对有必要。 Shopping around is really a must.

◆Do shop around before making up your mind.

先货比三家再拿主意。

◆We shop around before buying.

购买之前,我们先比比各家的货。

◆Prices are different, so shop around by all means.

价格都不一样,所以不管怎样先货比三家。


我在列购物清单。 I'm making a shopping list.

◆List all the items you need from the store.

把你要买的物品列在购物单上。

◆She went to the shop with the shopping list.

她拿着购物单去买东西。


家里茶叶和咖啡不多了吧? Are we short of tea and coffee?

◆We haven't got many potatoes. 我们的土豆快吃完了。

◆The next item on the list should be some toilet tissue. 我们需要买一些卫生纸。

◆We need a lot of things this week.

这个星期我们需要购买许多东西。

A: Are we short of tea and coffee?

家里茶叶和咖啡不多了吧?

B: Oh, yes. We have got much tea and coffee.

噢,对了。我们还要买些茶叶和咖啡。


▼试穿与试用


你可以试用一下。 You can try some.

A: Could I have a look at this facial cream?

我能看一下这个面霜吗?

B: Sure. You can try some. 好的,你可以试用一下。


我想试试这一件。 I want to try this on.

◆May I try it on? 我可以试穿吗?

A: I want to try this on. 我想试试这件。

B: Sure. Let me help you.当然可以,我来帮您。


试衣间在哪儿? Where is the fitting room?

=Where is the dressing room?

A: Where is the fitting room? 试衣间在哪儿?

B: Just behind you. 就在你的身后。


这刚好符合我的尺寸。 This is just my size.

◆It fits me well. 很合身。

A: How does it fit? 穿起来很合身吗?

B: This is just my size. 这刚好符合我的尺寸。


我穿着太小。 It's too small for me.

◆It's too big for me. 我穿着太大。

◆It's too short. 太短了。

◆It's too long. 太长了。

◆It's a little tight. 有点儿紧。

◆It's a little loose. 有点儿松。


这一件有尺寸小一点的吗? Do you have this in a smaller size?

◆Do you have this in a larger size?

这一件有尺寸大一点的吗?

A: Do you have this in a smaller size?

这一件有尺寸小一点的吗?

B: I'm sorry. We don't have that in your size.

对不起,我们没有您要的尺寸。


如果穿起来不合身,可以来换吗? Can I exchange it if it doesn't fit?

A: Can I exchange it if it doesn't fit?

如果穿起来不合身,可以来换吗?

B: Sure. But just keep the receipt, please.

可以。但您得保存好收据。


您能把这条牛仔裤修改一下吗? Could I have my jeans hemmed, please?

=Would you please alter my jeans for me?


什么时候能改完? When will it be ready?

A: When will it be ready? 什么时候能改好?

B: In two days. 两天后。

posted @ 2006-04-11 17:54 Martin 阅读(137) | 评论 (0)编辑 收藏
 
英语口语之常事琐事篇
http://www.51Test.net  2006-2-21  来源:无忧考网

▼咨询


我能为您做些什么? What can I do for you?

=Can I help you?

A: What can I do for you? 我能为您做些什么?

B: I'd like to know how to open an account?

我想知道怎样开个账户?


你们什么时候营业? When do you open?

=What time are you open?

A: When do you open? 你们什么时候营业?

B: We open at 8:30 am. 我们上午8:30开始营业。


你们的营业时间是什么? What are your business hours?

A: What are your business hours?

你们的营业时间是什么?

B: From 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. 从上午8:30到下午4:30。


你们几点下班? What is your closing time?

=How late are you open?

A: What is your closing time? 你们几点下班?

B: We close at 4:30 pm. 我们下午4:30下班。


周末你们营业吗?Are you open on weekends?

A: Are you open on weekends? 周末你们营业吗?

B: We won't be closed to business. 照常营业。


我在这个窗口为您服务。 I can help you down here.

A: Where can I open an account? 我在哪儿可以开户?

B: I can help you down here. 我在这个窗口为您服务。


你能告诉我自动取款机在哪儿吗? Could you tell me where the ATM is?

=Where can I find the ATM?

A: Could you tell me where the ATM is?

你能告诉我自动取款机在哪儿吗?

B: Please turn left. 向左拐。


自动取款机把我的卡吞掉了。 The ATM took my card.

◆The ATM won't give my card back.

自动取款机没有把我的卡退出来。

A: Can I help you, sir? 先生,您需要办理什么业务?

B: The ATM took my card. 自动取款机把我的卡吞掉了。


▼开户


我想开一个存款账户。 I'd like to open a deposit account.

◆I'd like to open up an account. 我想开个账户。

◆I'd like to open a current savings account.

我想开个活期储蓄账户。

◆I'd like to have a time savings account.

我想开个定期储蓄账户。


我该如何办理呢?Could you tell me how to do it?

A: Could you tell me how to do it?

我该如何办理呢?

B: Please fill out this form first. 请您先填好这张表格。


开账户,必须存多少钱? How much do I have to deposit to open an account?

A: How much do I have to deposit to open an account? 开帐户,必须存多少钱?

B: You can deposit an initial amount of ten yuan.

开户金额可以是十元。


请问开支票账户有手续费吗? Is there a service charge if I open a checking account?

A: Is there a service charge if I open a checking account? 请问开支票账户有手续费吗?

B: There is no service charge. 没有手续费。

posted @ 2006-04-11 17:49 Martin 阅读(163) | 评论 (0)编辑 收藏
英语口语之日常生活篇
http://www.51Test.net  2006-2-20  来源:无忧考网

▼ 住房


听说您有空房间。 I've been told you might have a vacant room.

A: I've been told you might have a vacant room.

听说您有空房间。

B: Yes, I have a spare room. 是的,我有一间空房。


现在就能看看房子吗? Would it be Ok to look at the room now?

A: Would it be Ok to look at the room now?

现在就能看看房子吗?

B: Would you come here in 20 minutes? We're right in the middle of dinner.

你20分钟后过来好吗?我们正好在吃晚饭呢。


我什么时候可以搬进来? When can I move in?

A: When can I move in? 我什么时候可以搬进来?

B: Next Wednesday, if you like. 下周三就可以。


这个房子不错。 This apartment looks nice.

A: This apartment looks nice. 这个房子不错。

B: Yes, it has two bedrooms. That's convenient. And the living room is larger than I expected. 是的。有两间卧室,这比较方便。还有,客厅比我原想的要大。


房租中包括水、电和煤气费吗? Are the utilities included in the rent?

A: Are the utilities included in the rent?

房租中包括水、电和煤气费吗?

B: Only gas is included. You should pay for the electricity and water. 只包括煤气。你需要支付水电费。


这个客厅真大呀! How large the living room is!

A: How large the living room is!

这个客厅真大呀!

B: Yes, about forty square meters.

是的,大约有40平方米。


这个浴缸很大,足够两个人同时使用了。 The bathtub is large enough for two people.

A: The bathtub is large enough for two people.

这个浴缸很大,足够两个人同时使用了。

B: Great. We can give our two children the bath together. 太好了,我们可以给两个孩子同时洗澡了。


打开窗户,给房间通通风。 Open the window and air out the room.

A: Mum, what must I do now?

妈妈,我现在应该做些什么事情?

B: Open the window and air out the room.

打开窗户,给房间通通风。


这套房子挺让人喜欢的。 It's a pleasant apartment.

A: It's a pleasant apartment. 这套房子挺让人喜欢的。

B: As you see, the apartment is newly fitted up, and all other furniture has been prepared. 正如你所看到的,这房子已经装修过了,而且其他家具都齐备。


房租多少钱? How much is the rent?

A: This apartment is better. How much is the rent?

这个房子更好,房租多少钱?

B: 2500 yuan a month. 一个月2500元。


你想如何装修你的房间? How do you want to redecorate your room?

A: How do you want to redecorate your room?

你想如何装修你的房间?

B: I want to make it more colorful and attractive.

我想让它变得更富有色彩,更加迷人。


我们想为新房添些家具。 We'd like to buy some furniture for our new house.

A: We'd like to buy some furniture for our new house.

我们想为新房添些家具。

B: Here are several sets of furniture, including sofa, dressing table, wardrobe, and sideboard.

这里有几套,包括沙发、梳妆台、大衣柜和餐具柜等。


我听说房价又涨了。 I heard the price of the house has risen again.


A: I heard the price of the house has risen again.

我听说房价又涨了。

B: Yes, a house with two bedrooms, one living room and a bath in this area has cost seven hundred thousand yuan.

是的,这一地区二室一厅一卫的房子已涨到70万了。


▼ 起床


该起床了。 It's time to get up.

◆I want to stay in bed for another half an hour.

我真想在床上多睡半个小时。

A: It's time to get up. 该起床了。

B: Let me sleep on for ten minutes.

让我再睡10分钟。


快起床! Get up soon.

=Get out of the bed quickly.


我星期六通常晚起。 I usually sleep late on Saturdays.

A: When do you get up on Saturdays?

星期六你几点起床?

B: I usually sleep late on Saturdays. 我星期六通常晚起。


你再不起床就要迟到了! Get up! Or you will be late.

A: I don't want to get up. 我真不想起。

B: Get up! Or you will be late. 你再不起床就要迟到了!


快点儿! Hurry up!

=Look alive!

=Come on!


你醒了吗? Are you awake?

A: Are you awake? 你醒了吗?

B: I'm not quite awake. 我还没有清醒过来。


怎么已经是这个钟点了? It can't be that time already.

A: It can't be that time already.

怎么已经是这钟点了呢?

B: It must be wrong. 一定是弄错了。


时间还早呢。 It's still early.

◆It's too early for getting up. 现在起床还太早。

A: Get out of bed, you idle slob! 快起来,你这懒虫!

B: It's still early. 时间还早呢。


闹钟响了吗? Did the alarm go off?

◆Why didn't the alarm go off? 闹钟为什么没响呢?

◆Did you hear the alarm? 你听到闹钟响了吗?

A: Did the alarm go off? 闹钟响了吗?

B: I heard the alarm. I can't stand the beeping sound.

我听到闹钟响了。我真受不了那种哔哔的响声。


我睡过头了。 I've overslept.

A: Oh, no. I've overslept. I'm going to be late.

啊,糟糕,我睡过头了,我要迟到了。

B: You shouldn't have stayed up so late.

你不应该那么晚才睡。


睡得好吗? Did you sleep well?

=Do you have a good night?

A: Did you sleep well? 睡得好吗?

B: Yes, I slept very well. I'm feeling energetic today.

睡得挺好的。我今天觉得精神很好。


我还困着呢? I'm still sleepy.

=I'm still drowsy.


你昨天晚上打呼噜了。 You were snoring last night.

=You were sawing logs last night.

A: You were snoring last night.

你昨天晚上打呼噜了。

B: Maybe I was too tired. 我也许太累了。


我一夜没睡着。 I stayed up the whole night.

◆I didn't fall asleep until five o'clock. 我五点才睡着。


我一直在做梦。I've been dreaming all the night.

◆Ohh, I was having such a good dream!

哦,我做了这么好的梦!

A: I've been dreaming all the night. 我一直在做梦。

B: There are too many problems on your mind.

你的心事太多了。


啊,我觉得头昏脑涨的。 Ahh, I feel dizzy.

◆I yawn and stretch. 我打呵欠伸懒腰。


大卫起床了吗? Is David up yet?

A: Is David up yet? 大卫起床了吗?

B: He is still in bed。他还没起床。


你昨晚几点睡的? When did you go to bed last night?

◆When did you fall asleep? 你几点睡着的?

A: When did you go to bed last night? 你昨晚几点睡的?

B: I'm not sure. 我也说不好。


我从来没有早起过。 I never get up early.

◆I'm not a morning person. 我不是早起的人。

◆I have troubling waking up in the morning.

早起对我是件痛苦的事。


今天穿什么衣服好呢? What should I wear today?

=What should I put on?

A: What should I wear? 穿什么好呢?

B: The blue sweater. 那件蓝色的毛衣。


把被子叠好。 Fold up your bedding.

◆I fold up my bedding. 我叠好床被。

A: Fold up your bedding, and change the pillowcase.

整理好你的床铺,同时换一下枕套。

B: Can you help me? 你能帮我吗?

posted @ 2006-04-11 17:37 Martin 阅读(129) | 评论 (0)编辑 收藏
Congratulations! My first technical blog is opened!

Thank kevin(http://kevinwan.cnblogs.com/) for introducing me to here.
Thank IT blog for providing me a good place to write something.
And thank Chinese education for giving me such a bad English level that I have to force myself to write in English.

Any way, it's a good beginning!
posted @ 2006-04-11 15:51 Martin 阅读(229) | 评论 (0)编辑 收藏
仅列出标题
共6页: 1 2 3 4 5 6