1. 1, At each new event,the system resets all FORMAT options to their default values.
A True B False (A)
2. You can use__________ keyword to scroll to any column or page in the list.
d. LISTSCROLL (b)
3.In a list , the upper-left corner of the header’s first line contains:
A. The program title
B. The page number
C. The system date
D. Nothing ( c)
4.It is recommended that you use Native SQL to read data from a logical database to maintain portability from one RDBMS to another.
A . true b .false ( B)
5. If you address subordinate nodes in the hierarchy, the selection screen criteria for only that subordinate node appears.
A . true B False ( false)
6. Checks such as Authorization checks are usually performed during the event Process Before Output(PBO).
A True B . False (B)
7. If there is a _________________ statement within the END-OF-SELECTION processing block, program processing ends and the list buffer is displayed.
A . REGECT
D EXIT (C)
8.Open SQL enables portability between different RDBMS system.
9. Join conditions are limited to key fields.
A True B False (B)
10. You can create structured lists using control-level processing
A. True B False (A)
11. When implementing control-level processing ,the AT FIRST and AT LAST statements functions as first time and last time switches and execute only once.
12. Loops over extract datasets can be nested.
A . True B False (b)
13. internal tables rely on the compiler to determine the combinations of group levels and cumulating field control level totals require.
A true B false (A)
14. Which of the following options is suitable for printing interactive lists?
A. Printing from the selection screen.
B. Printing from within the program
C Printing after the list is generated
D. Printing in the background
15.The user should delete all detail lists whose list level is greater than the current list level
A true B false (B)
16 . You can create object at any point in the program to generate and link objects
A true B false (b)
17. Which of the following are the standard functions offered by SAP Grid Control?
A Sorting by any column
B. Generate objects
C. Adding number columns
D Link objects
E Fixed lead columns
( A C E )
18 .when you create a screen, you must:a. Design the screen layout in the layout editor.b. Set the general screen attributes on the attribute screen.c. Write the flow logic in the flow logic editor.d. Set the field attributes in the field list.Select the correct order:A a, b, c, dB c, d, b, aC b, a, d, cD d, b, a, cC19. To allow you to set the attributes of all screen elements, the Screen Painter contains an element list with four views.A TRUE B FALSE b20. To interrupt processing of the current screen and branch to a new screen, or sequence of screens, you use the following statement:A CALL SCREENB SET SCREENC LEAVE SCREEND LEAVE TO SCREEN
A21 The function keys that contain proposals, which comply with the SAP system's ergonomic standards are:A ReservedB RecommendedC FreelyD All of the above
B22. The content of the Icontext attribute appear in the status bar of the screen when the user chooses the function.A TRUE b FALSE b23 .ou can initialize the command field only at PAI.TrueFalseB
24. If your text consists of more than one word, use the following character as separators:A UnderscoreB CommaC Question markD Spacea25.The group box text cannot be changed dynamically.TrueFalseB26. The subscreen call must occur before the function module call.TrueFalseB27. To program a tabstrip control to scroll locally at the frontend, you must call all subscreens from the flow logic.TrueFalse
A28. The following attributes contain information about the properties of the entire table control, such as the number of fixed columns:A ColumnB GeneralC SpecialD RowB29. In order to display the current screen, include the ABAP statement SUPRESS DIALOG in a PBO module.TrueFalseB30 For which of the following predefined data types should you use the original variants of the standard string processing statements or the optional addition IN CHARACTER MODE?A DB CC XD TE NF STRINGG XSTRINGAnswer: A, B, D, E, F31 . Which of the following statements are correct?A Sorted tables can only contain non-unique keys.B Standard tables can only contain non-unique keys.C Sorted and hashed tables are index tables.D Standard tables are index tables.E The standard key is the key of a standard table.F The standard key always contains all components of the row type.Answer: B, D32 . Generic types are type definitions that are missing certain information. These missing type attributes are inherited from an actual parameter at runtime if you use the generic type for typing interface parameters.TrueFalseAnswer: False33 . Which of the following statements are correct?A Only key access works with hashed tables.B Key access means that the search clause may only appear in the key fields of the internal table.C Index access allows access using the row number.D Single-record key access using READ TABLE can return several data records if you are using standard tables, because then the key is always non-unique.E The SORT statement can sort standard tables.F If you use INSERT ... INTO TABLE to insert a data record into a sorted table with a unique key, this will only work if the internal table contains no other data record with the same combination of values for the key components. Otherwise, the SY-SUBRC return value will be set to a number other than 0.Answer: A, C, E, F
34. SAP recommends using internal tables without header lines to make the syntax easier to read. This is particularly helpful with nested internal tables.TrueFalseAnswer: True
35. Which of the following statements are correct?A As far as possible, when you use key access, the runtime system always chooses the fastest possible variant, depending on the table kind.B Hashed tables should not be used if you need to make many changes when you are accessing data.C You can save lots of runtime by using field symbols and references, especially with nested internal tables.D Binary searching is possible for standard tables.E The fastest form of access in loop processing is usually through the row number.Answer: A, B, C, E36. The object-oriented programming model was developed considerably later than the procedural one. It offers more possibilities to solve problems that previously could not be solved with purely procedural programming languages.TrueFalseAnswer: False37. If you copy a subclass reference to a reference variable that is typed on the superclass (narrowing cast), which components can you access with this reference variable?A Redefined components of the superclassB Newly defined components of the subclassC Inherited components of the superclassD Redefined components of the subclassAnswer: A, C38. If a reference variable that is typed on an interface contains an instance reference of a class that implements this interface and you copy this to a reference variable that is typed on the class (widening cast), which of the following components can you access with this reference variable?A The components of the interfaceB The components from the class that are not defined on the interfaceC All components of the classD The components of the interface for which alias names have been definedAnswer: A, B, C, D39 . If you copy an instance reference of a class, which implements an interface, to a reference variable that is typed on the interface (narrowing cast), what components can you access using this reference variable?A The components of the interfaceB The components of the class that are not defined in the interfaceC All components of the classD The components of the interface for which alias names have been definedAnswer: A40. For a user to be able to execute an object-oriented program, you always need to supply a module pool program or a function group program. Otherwise, there is nowhere for the CREATE OBJECT statement to create the instance.TrueFalseAnswer: False41. Which of the following statements are correct?A A non-abstract class can contain abstract methods.B An abstract class contains no implementations.C An abstract method contains no implementations.D Final classes cannot be superclasses within a class hierarchy.E A final method must be redefined.F Final classes can contain non-final methods.G A friend of a class is also a friend of its subclasses.H The subclasses of a class's friend are also the class's friend.I The visibility of an instance constructor can be limited.J A private instance constructor (instantiation only by the class itself) can be defined in the private section.Answer: C, D, H, I42. The new exception concept replaces the old one. Thus, all old source code sections must be rewritten. As of SAP Web AS 6.20, function modules from the SAP standard system automatically raise object-oriented exceptions.TrueFalseAnswer: False43. The new exception classes can only be defined globally. This ensures central maintenance and reuse.TrueFalseAnswer: False44 . The pushbuttons screen area gives a short introduction of the QuickViewer with links to the online documentation.TrueFalseAnswer: False45. List fields once placed in trash can, can be retrieved.TrueFalseAnswer: True46. You can access all the events of an executable ABAP program associated with a query.TrueFalseAnswer: False47. The SELECT-OPTIONS statement generates an internal table with a standard structure. The fields of this table are:A SignB OptionC HighD IntervalAnswer: A, B, C48 . You can delete an InfoSet whenever you want.TrueFalseAnswer: False49. What are the two options available for menu enhancements?A Customer exitsB Menu entriesC Business add-insD Standard MenuAnswer: A, C50 .Screen exits are a type of customer exit.TrueFalse
Answer: True51. From SAP Web Application Server 6.20 onwards, Business Add-Ins cannot contain screen exits.TrueFalseAnswer: False52. Customizing includes cannot be inserted into more than one table.TrueFalseAnswer: False53. Identify the step that is not followed for creating an SAP enhancement project.A Create an enhancement project and then choose the SAP enhancements that you want to use.B Analyze the program source code or the screen source code.C Edit your individual components using the project management function and document the entire enhancement project.D Activate the enhancement project. This activates all the project’s component partsAnswer: B54. When an event is triggered in a process interface, only one external process can replace the process in the standard program.TrueFalseAnswer: True55. What are the requirements for new enhancement techniques?A ReusableB All enhancement typesC Administration levelD Customer exitsE Implemented using the latest technologyAnswer: A, B, C, E56. You can create function codes only for single use BAdIs, which must not be filter-dependent.TrueFalseAnswer: True57.To include function codes in a BAdI definition, you enter the program name, function code, and a short description on the relevant tab page.TrueFalseAnswer: True58. To provide a screen enhancement using a BAdI, you need to first generate the BAdI class.TrueFalseAnswer: True59.The implementing program gets the data from the Add-In class by calling the appropriate interface method.TrueFalseAnswer: True60. You can modify the ABAP Dictionary objects that belong to the core of your system.TrueFalseAnswer: False
61. When you define a Business Add-In, the system generates a Business Add-In class.TrueFalseAnswer: True62. Using data elements, structures and table types, you can create complex user-defined type.TrueFalseAnswer: True63. Foreign key definitions are imparted from include to the including table.TrueFalseAnswer: True64. The records of a buffered table are read directly from the local buffer of the application server.TrueFalseAnswer: True1. 65. Select the statement that is NOT correct.A The object lists created by the Repository Information System are entirely integrated in the ABAP Workbench.B The Where-used list for Repository objects cannot be called from the information system.C The information system enables you to search for objects by their attributes.D You can search for all objects by the development class, short description or author, and date of last change.Answer: B66. Correct access by ABAP programs to a database table is only possible if the runtime object of the table is consistent with the structure of the table in the database.TrueFalseAnswer: True67.Even if a table has no data, it is retained in the database.TrueFalseAnswer: False68.During conversion, the tables are locked to prevent further structural changes from being made before the conversion is completed correctly.TrueFalseAnswer: True69 . Maintenance views may be used as the selection method for search helps.TrueFalseAnswer: False70. Which feature of SAPscript enables it to run on all front-end applications supported by SAP?A Multilingual capabilityB High performance when printing large quantitiesC Uniform corporate design in documentsD Word processing scalabilityE SAP R/3 Enterprise transport and translation connectionsF Platform independenceAnswer: F71. Main windows cannot have different heights and cannot be positioned differently on pages where they appear.TrueFalseAnswer: False72.Which sub-objects allow you to structure pages in SAPscript?A Page layoutB Paragraph formatsC Character formatsD WindowsAnswer: A, B, C73. Which operations are performed using control commands?A Including text in a documentB Assigning values to text symbolsC Starting or suppressing a page breakD Resetting outline paragraphsE Evaluating conditionsAnswer: A, B, C, D, E74. Which command is used to print text elements in form windows?A CONTROL_FORMB DELETE_FORMC MODIFY_FORMD WRITE_FORMAnswer: D75. The function module OPEN_FORM initializes form printing in a print program. Before using START_FORM in a print program for the first time, you must call OPEN_FORM.TrueFalseAnswer: True76. SAP does not simultaneously support SAPscript forms and SAP Smart forms. As a result, you need to migrate SAPscript forms to SAP Smart forms.TrueFalseAnswer: False77. Packages have the same attributes as development classes, but also possess additional options suitable to modeling techniques.TrueFalse
Answer: True78. A form page can be used only once in a document.TrueFalseAnswer: False79. Which of the following options specifies that the text of the second node begins in a new line and the two text nodes are completely independent of each other?A New LineB New ParagraphC Append DirectlyD Include TextAnswer: B80. Identify the parameters of a generated function module or a form interface.A ImportB ExportC Global DataD TablesAnswer: A, B, D
posted on 2009-04-12 22:53 高岭的天空 阅读(594) 评论(0) 编辑 收藏 引用 所属分类: Interview Faqs
Copyright © 高岭的天空