- Station in Shanghai, report directly to the Regional Director
- Need to work closely with franchisees, retail shop owners, or property owners
- Oversees the service quality of franchisees and retail shops
- Responsible for expanding the franchise business, shop location selection, merchandise selection and retail control
- Focus at Shanghai and Central China market
- Travel is required
- A minimum of 5 years relevant working experiences, fashion industry preferable
- Local Chinese with understanding and knowledge of the China market is preferred.
- University graduate
- Fluent Mandarin and English
posted @ 2007-06-20 17:36
cindylicc 阅读(51) | 评论 (0)
| 编辑 收藏
posted @ 2007-06-20 17:30
cindylicc 阅读(50) | 评论 (0)
| 编辑 收藏
TITLE OF JOB: Software Sourcing Manager
REPORTS TO: Global Software Sourcing Manager
SBU/CORP FUNCTION: Business Performance / Sourcing
BASIC PURPOSE OF JOB
DESCRIBE THE MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS OF ROLE
1. Actively Source Embedded Software and Engineering Services for respective business units (BU).
1.1. Identify and assess potential vendors
1.2. Negotiate software license and services agreements minimizing cost and risk
2. Manage Embedded Software and Engineering Services vendor & develop Partner relationship
3. Develop core sourcing competencies and software industry intelligence.
4. Communicate with and contribute to the global Software Sourcing team for optimizing Software Sourcing strategies and activities.
CUSTOMER (External/Internal) INTERACTION
DESCRIBE THE TYPE OF SERVICE THAT YOU’RE RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING TO YOUR CUSTOMERS AND THE EXTENT OF YOUR INTERACTION IN MEETING THE CUSTOMER’S NEEDS
The Software Buyer is a member of the worldwide Software Sourcing Network managed by the Global Software Sourcing Manager.
1. Internal Interaction
1.1 Work with BU representatives to identify and manage BU Software Sourcing needs.
1.2 Enroll and lead representatives in the Negotiation Team (TNT).
1.3 Share with the Sourcing and BU community supplier based opportunities, as well as Embedded Software and Engineering Services trends.
1.4 Work with the Sourcing community (especially Project Sourcing) to increase quality of service to the BU & maximize performance.
2. External Interaction
2.1 Identify and work with potential supplier to assess their fit to needs and perspectives
2.2 Enroll and lead negotiation with potential supplier’s representatives
2.3 Identify and work with supplier representative to manage and develop relationship up to strategic partnership
2.4 Attend industry events to survey industry trends and identify possible new suppliers or partners
LEADERSHIP & INFLUENCE
DESCRIBE THE IMPACT THIS ROLE HAS ON THE COMPANY AND THE BUSINESS
IN TERMS OF ORGANIZATION STRATEGY, WORK METHODS, DECISION MAKING AND RESULTS
1. Improve BU’s competitiveness thanks to financial, service, quality, time to market and innovation benefit obtained from suppliers.
2. Protect Company’s interest and minimize risks enforcing Sourcing, Legal and Ethic policies as well as Software Sourcing processes.
3. Develop Software Sourcing strategies
4. Proactively grow suppliers/partners ecosystem
BUSINESS ACUMEN & EXPERTISE
DESCRIBE THE PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCES, EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND, COMPETENCIES, AND BEHAVIOR REQUIRED TO FULFILL THE ROLE’S RESPONSIBILITIES
The applicant is expected to have a bachelor degree in computer sciences / software engineering or equivalent experience
A minimum of 2 years of professional experience or equivalent is required.
Business management education or experience is a plus.
1. Abilities to understand, question and synthesize complex cases with software and business aspects are required.
2. Negotiation and leadership abilities are required.
3. Fluency in English spoken and written are required.
4. Team and transparency spirit and interest in foreign cultures are required.
5. Some understanding of legal matters is desirable.
6. Ability to manage projects and foster multi functional, multi cultural team are desirable.
7. Availability for regular travel and strong work capability are desirable.
8. Experience in negotiating software license agreements or engineering services contracts are a plus.
9. Experience in embedded software development is a plus.
TYPE & FREQUENCY OF MEASUREMENTS
DESCRIBE HOW THE DIRECT MANAGER AND THE ORGANIZATION MEASURE AND EVALUATE THE PERFORMANCE OF THE INCUMBENT?
Measure is mostly based on results of projects lead by the Software Buyer.
This position can be measured by the contribution to the overall competitiveness of the business units.
This position is also measured in specific areas within the software sourcing influences in such as:
1. Timely conclusion of software contracts.
2. Financial, innovation, service & other benefits obtained from suppliers/partners.
3. Minimization of business and financial risk thanks to Software Sourcing deliverables and services.
posted @ 2007-06-20 17:26
cindylicc 阅读(139) | 评论 (0)
| 编辑 收藏
Position: Sales Manager or Senior Sales Manager
Location: Shanghai or Guangzhou
1, Sales Manager – Public Sector, Guangzhou
2, Sales Manager – Territory, Guangzhou
3, Sales Manager – Telcom, Shanghai
- Achieve business target
- Lead regional sales team to develop regional market, partner, achieve business target
- Team Building：Recruit, manage and develop the regional sales team;
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in computer science or relevant;
- At least 8+ years sales experience (software experience will be preferred), 4+ years management experience;
- Good industry background;
- Excellent communication and team management skill;
- Good spoken and written English
Contact No. 13522292029
posted @ 2007-06-20 17:10
cindylicc 阅读(98) | 评论 (0)
| 编辑 收藏